Welcome to 61 Upper Toyon
IMAGINE: APPROXIMATELY 1 ACRE OF GORGEOUS, PRIMARILY FLAT GROUNDS, 280 DEGREE VIEWS INCLUDING A DEAD-ON VIEW OF MT. TAMALPAIS, THE BAY AND SAN RAFAEL. A BEAUTIFUL WILLIAM WURSTER DESIGN, RARE, EXCITING AND VERY SPECIAL.
Rare, exciting and very special
- William Wurster architecture
- Light and Bright
- 4BD/3BTH terrific home with estate potential
- Wonderful Living Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Family Room off the Kitchen
- Butler’s pantry
- 2 Fireplaces
- Enormous picture windows in several rooms
- New carpeting and newly refinished hardwood floors
- Gallery Wall
- Tall, custom French doors opening to patio, lawns, gardens and meandering pathways
- Reach out and touch me Mt. Tamalpais view
- Easy commute
- Ross School
- 2 car detached garage
- Approximately 3,705 sq ft per FPV
- Approximately 1 acre
- A property such as this does not become available often
- Close to The Marin Art & Garden Center, Ross Common Park, Creekside Park, Mt. Tamalpais hiking/biking trails & the Bay Club.
- Local schools include: Ross School, A. E Kent Middle School, The College of Marin, Bacich Elementary School, The Branson School & Marin Catholic High School.
- Enjoy dining at Tony Tutto Pizza, Trattoria Fresco, Marche Aux Fleurs, Woodlands Cafe, The Half Day Cafe, Guesthouse, Rustic Bakery, M&G Burgers, M. H. Bread and Butter and Insalata’s Restaurant.